Re: [aether-dev] [aether-commit] [Git@Eclipse] Aether Core branch master updated. aether-0.9.0.M1-64-g1486efc

Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

and where can we document such internal details? even if it is internal
details, having documentation is useful

Allow me to ask documentation for whom? Developers can read the code (one of the beauties of open source), end users should not care. If you think it's not obvious from the code, a block comment on a relevant function like find() or readRepos() might do. Locating the doc closer to the relevant impl code might also help to ensure it gets updated in the future when the impl evolves.

There is also the wiki but similar to API docs, I feel this gives too much relevance to something which nobody should care about or consider stable format.

Benjamin

Back to the top