Re: [actf-dev] Using ACTF on Linux

Hi Hara-san,

Thank you for using ACTF.

As you may know, ACTF does not support Linux officially.

However, you may use OS independent part of ACTF, such as
htmlchecker, by modifying configurations.

Please try following steps:

1. Download and install Java and Eclipse (32bit version) into your Linux
environment.
2. Prepare htmlchecker development environment.
  Note: Donwload ACTF source code from git instead of using ACTF
Visualization SDK.
3. Modify "supported environment" related configurations
  (such as "Operating Systems", "Window Systems" fields in feature.xml
file)
4. Remove OS dependent and/or unnecessary packages that blocks to use
htmlchecker in Linux.

Many thanks,
Kentarou
---