Re: [actf-dev] ACTF aDesigner with new version Mars v.1.3.1

Hi Miguel-san,

Would you please check an "ACTF Getting Started" document[1]?
It includes steps to build aDesigner by using ACTF Visualization SDK.

I also updated the aDesigner download page, too.
You can download current version from [2].

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/actf/docs/developers/ACTF.pdf
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/index.php

(Please reload the Web page if you can't find any change from your
previous visit.)

Many thanks,
Kentarou
---