Re: [actf-dev] aDesigner with ACTF 1.3 Mars

Hi,

Excuse me, I had some trouble to commit my update, etc.

I uploaded  "ACTF Getting Started" document [1] into our
Documentation page [2].

Would you please check the document? It includes steps
to build aDesigner by using ACTF Visualization SDK.
I hope it helps you to use aDesigner that based on the
latest SDK whenever you want.

I also updated the aDesigner download page, too.
You can download current version from [3].

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/actf/docs/developers/ACTF.pdf
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/actf/docs/
[3] https://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/index.php

(Please reload the Web page if you can't find any change
 from your previous visit.)

Best regards,
Kentarou
---