Re: [actf-dev] A new survey about bug report production‏‏‏‏

Sure

On Nov 2, 2015 6:03 AM, "涛 张" <kerrykingtt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Eclipse users and developers,

Hi, I am a research staff of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. We are doing an interesting research about bug report production.

Would you please to help us finish a questionnaire survey? Thanks so much!

The online survey link is presented as follows:

If you have any problems or comments, please contact me at any time. Thanks again.

Best regards.

Tao Zhang Ph.D.
Department of Computing
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University