[actf-dev] Update aDesigner to ACTF v1.2

Hello,

We work in the department of quality assurance.

We decided to use "ACTF" as accessibility analysis tool, but we're having some problems.

The ACTF plugin has been updated to version V.1.2, but "aDesigner" still working with version V.1.0.

We found some differences of analysis, depending on the system used, the plugin or application.

Are you planning a version of aDesigner using ACTF v.1.2?

A greeting and thanks for your attention.

Miguel Valle Alvear

cid:image001.png@01CFCB74.790A8090

Gerencia Adjunta y CoordinaciĆ³n del Desarrollo

Unidad de Calidad del Software

Aseguramiento de la Calidad

' 91.390.5265

* miguel.valle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx