 Subject: [actf-dev] Thanks so much!
 To: actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, August 1, 2014, 12:01 PM

 I hope this is the right
 place to extend my gratitude to those who have made the
 Eclipse IDE more accessible to the blind.  I am a blind student taking
 my first programming class in college. The class teaches
 Java. I use JAWS screen reading software for windows. The
 professor recommended NetBeans, but JAWS didn’t work
 with it.  Then I downloaded Eclipse
 Kepler and it was usable. I turned of automatic content
 assist per the instructions. However, when I pressed Control
 + Space to activate content assist, the screen reader would
 not stop speaking “one hundred percent” over and
 over. So I had to get by without content assist.  Recently I downloaded Luna
 and that problem seems to have been fixed! I really
 appreciate the efforts of those willing to help us out in
 this regard. Also, Eclipse now works  with
 Window’s high-contrast black screen setting.
 Yes!  Is there a way to donate
 money directly to the accessibility project? (I’m a
 student though; don’t expect much.)  Thanks again. Keep it
 up!
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----