Re: [actf-dev] Accessibility of the eclipse IDE

Hi Kay,

It relates to accessibility implementations of Eclipse platform.
Would you please visit an Accessibility introduction page of Eclipse?

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Accessibility

This page includes links to SWT (basis of Eclipse GUI) newsgroup/community
and I think you can get detailed information from there.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.