Re: [actf-dev] How to export "Compliance"" Listenability"" Navigability" to result csv file ?

Hi,

As far as I know,
miChecker & htmlChecker are different product,
Although these are using same validation core.

How did you get the validation results of

* "Compliance"
* " Listenability"
* " Navigability"

did you use htmlChecker?

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 6:04 PM, 陈金良 <chenjinliang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm going to use miChecker (currently called htmlchecker?) to check my
> website,
>
> and I want to export the result as csv file,
>
> But I can not export "Compliance", " Listenability" and " Navigability" to
> the
>
> result csv file, and I checked the doc, but still got no way to do that.
>
> So, Is that possibile to export them to csv, and If it does, could you tell
>
> me how to do that ?
>
> Thank you so much.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◆◇◆
株式会社 サンビジネス / Sunbusiness, Inc.
システム開発部 / Software Development Division
津留 敏哉 / Toshiya TSURU <t_tsuru@xxxxxxxxxxx>

TEL 03-3455-5294(代) / +81+3-3455-5294
FAX 03-3455-8909 / +81+3-3455-8909
〒105-0014
東京都港区芝1-10-11 コスモ金杉橋ビル / Shiba 1-10-11, Minato, Tokyo, Japan
http://www.sunbi.co.jp/

Back to the top