[actf-dev] How to export "Compliance"" Listenability"" Navigability" to result csv file ?

Hello.

I'm going to use miChecker (currently called htmlchecker?) to check my website,

and I want to export the result as csv file,

But I can not export "Compliance", " Listenability" and " Navigability" to the

result csv file, and I checked the doc, but still got no way to do that.

So, Is that possibile to export them to csv, and If it does, could you tell

me how to do that ?

Thank you so much.

Back to the top