[actf-dev] Accessibility Check Tool for Java Apps

Hello list,

I apologize if this is not quite the right place for my question, I posted this some time ago on the ACTF forum, but unfortunately nobody was able to answer it.

So, I am currently searching for a way to automatically check Java apps regarding accessibility. I have seen that there are example check tools for different content available using the ACTF framework (for example, ACTF aDesigner).

Is there a similar check tool available for Java SWING/SWT apps which will work with Eclipse Juno? It should be something similar to the no longer maintained componentry Javaco, which does not seem to work with current Eclipse distributions; also development for Javaco was discontinued at an very early stage.
So how about a check tool using ACTF for Java SWING/SWT apps, is there something available or would we have to develop this from scratch ourselves?

Thanks and best wishes,
Rolf

Back to the top