Re: [actf-dev] accessibility Flash : button without text information

Hi,

Thank you for using aDesigner!

To add text information to image buttons, we need to set each button's
 <instance>.accessibilityProperties.name
property.

The below code is an example to add alternative text  "Play" into the
button.
 <play_button>.accessibilityProperties.name = "Play"

Would you please ask Wink developers to generate Flash content with these
information?

Please see URLs below for more details about Flash accessibility.

- Techniques to describe the purpose of a button:
 http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/flash.html#FLASH27
 http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/flash.html#FLASH30

- Resources for Flash accessibility:
 http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/flash/best_practices.html