[actf-dev] ACTF Juno RC1 is now available

Hi all,

Last week, ACTF 1.0.0 RC1 (Release Candidate 1) was published from Juno
Software Repository.

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno/

It is also available from our update-site
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/actf/1.0/milestones/

Highlights:
- Provides support of recent environments, such as IE8/9, Microsoft Speech
Platform, etc.
- Provides APIs and example to develop automated test tools on top of
ACTF.

We'll continue to fix bugs as much as possible. Please submit bug reports,
requests, etc. to bugzilla.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=ACTF

I also updated our downloads page (
http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/index.php).
- Added an introduction of new accessibility evaluation service that uses
ACTF.
- Moved old components into archive.eclipse.org.

Please check it.

Many thanks,
Kentarou
---