Re: [actf-dev] Today's chart Fw: ACTF conference call (13:00 UTC, 9th Feb.)

Dear All,

I would like to give you more information about eMine project.

eMine (Web Page Transcoding Based on Eye Tracking) is a research project funded by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). The main goal of this project is to improve the user experience in constrained environments (such as mobile web or screen reader users) by using a novel application of eye tracking technology. In brief, by relating scanpaths to the underlying source code of web pages, this project aims to transcode web pages such that they are easier to access in constrained environments.

Further information about eMine project can be found at: <http://cng.ncc.metu.edu.tr/content/emine.php>. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Yeliz Yesilada.