From: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kentarou Fukuda
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:09 AM
To: ACTF developers list
Subject: Re: [actf-dev] ACTF 0.9.1 is now available

Hi Sina,

We had committed an example application 'HTML Checker' that uses ACTF
components for automated test.

Here is an instruction to prepare a workspace for the application. Would
you please try it?

I'll prepare web pages for this example later.

BTW, thank you so much for responding to inquiry about a color vision
deficiency!

Thanks,
Kentarou
---