[actf-dev] ACTF 0.9 release review successfully completed

Hi all,

Our Indigo release review (ACTF 0.9) was successfully completed this week.
(http://www.eclipse.org/projects/)

ACTF 0.9 RC4 is now available from URL below. It will be published as a
part of Indigo release on 22nd June.
 http://download.eclipse.org/technology/actf/0.9/update-site/

In this build, we updated documentation to cover recent update related to
WCAG 2.0/JIS X 8341-3:2010.

After the Indigo release, I'll arrange the phone call to discuss work
items for next release Juno.

Excuse me, but we couldn't complete bugs [337017], [337018] and [337019]
that were raised at the ACTF call in January yet. I plan to work for them
at first. Please let us know if you have any other enhancement requests.

Thanks,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.