[actf-dev] ViCRAM tool

Hi Grace,

Attached are instructions to prepare development environment for the
ViCRAM tool.

1. Download Eclipse Classic 3.6.1 (or 3.6.2)  from URL below
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/

2. Unzip and launch Eclipse.

3. Install ACTF Visualization SDK from Eclipse Update site. Instruction is
available at URL below.
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/actf/0.8/milestones/     (It will
be move to official download site within 1 week.)

4. Check out org.eclipse.actf.examples.vicram and
org.eclipse.actf.examples.vicram-feature projects

(You can use psf file and 'Import>Team>Team Project Set' menu)

CVS account information is below.
 User: anonymous
 Password: (null)

Please see CVS howto for more details. (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CVS_Howto)

5. Open vicram.product file in the org.eclipse.actf.examples.vicram
project.
 1 Select 'Synchronize' and 'Launch an Eclipse application' to launch the
tool from Eclipse
 2 Select 'Eclipse Product export wizard' to export the tool from Eclipse

In SimpleVisualizerController.java or etc., it uses ICurrentStyles that
includes style information of each element. In Complexity.java,
Visualization.java, etc., you can also find some use cases of IStyle
interface that provides access to currentStyle information of the element
directly.

I hope this will help you to start using ACTF for your project. Please let
me know if you have any questions.

#Excuse me for this late mail. We've worked for ACTF 0.8.2 release for
these weeks...

Thanks,
Kentarou
---