From: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kentarou Fukuda
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:58 AM
To: ACTF developers list
Cc: 'ACTF developers list'
Subject: Re: [actf-dev] Using ACTF, or sub projects, as libraries

Hi Sina,

ACTF SDK is already provided in the Jar file, and it provides many public APIs.

Would you please prepare another instance of Eclipse and install ACTF SDK from our update site below?
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/actf/0.8/update-site/

The SDK also includes API references (JavaDoc). After SDK installation, please open it from "Help > Help Contents > ACTF
Visualization SDK Developer Guide" menu.

However, I think we need to add several APIs into ACTF to achieve customization you wrote. For example, reaching time estimation
function used in aDesigner is currently a part of visualization function. We need to divide these functions into appropriate sets of
APIs.

Let's discuss more about it in ACTF call. I'll schedule a call within two weeks or so.

Thanks,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.