Re: [actf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.actf

Oops! I added tentative future release schedules (Helios SR1, SR2, and
Indigo).

I'll schedule a call to discuss development plan, soon.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
IBM Research - Tokyo
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 2010/07/05 13:00:18:

> From: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of emo)
> To: actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: 2010/07/05 13:03
> Subject: [actf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.actf
> Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Chieko, Michael,
> Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the
MyFoundation