[actf-dev] draft minutes of monthly call on Feb. 04

Hi all,

Attached please find the minutes of monthly call. Please correct any
errors, omissions, etc. of the minutes by replying to this mail. I also
fixed project metadata.

---
Attendees: Simon,Yeliz, Eleni, Mike Sq, Kentarou

1. Galileo Release Status (Kentarou)

0.7.0 M4 was released
 -major features of visualization part, such as blind usability
visualization, low-vision simulation, Flash content inspection function,
etc., can be used in Eclipse IDE by selecting each accessibility
perspective (HTML, ODF, Flash, etc.).
  --users can open their static HTML within ACTF Browser by using "Open
With" menu.
  --users can open ODF content within ACTF OOo Viewer.
 -includes several updates to conform to Simultaneous Release
requirements.

0.7.0 M5 will be released in next week
 -includes more documentation
 -provides a way to open dynamic (PHP, JSP, etc.) content within ACTF
Browser.
 -supports the latest OpenOffice.org (3.0.1)

 -Yeliz will try to use this IDE integration version after the 0.7.0 M5
release.

2. Validation components Status (Mike Sq)

AccProbe
 -external users including Freedom Scientific and NVDA are using AccProbe.
 -plans to update within several weeks.

Javaco
 -plans to update for EclipseCon main stage
 -the update is for bug fix and stability improvement. So, we change
release 0.6 to 0.5.1(maintenance release).

EclipseCon (http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/sessions?id=335)
  -Focus on accessibilty itself
  -How ACTF can help developers
  -Podcast with Wayne (http://live.eclipse.org/node/652)

Development plan
 -Development work might slow down due to the team formation change in 1H.

3. New feature development status (University of Manchester)

mobileOK integration (Yeliz)
 -need to use same HTML/DOM in ACTF and mobileOK checker to show correct
line number of errors
 --mobileOK checker now does not have capability to test local HTML file
or to pass their tested HTML to other application
 --Yelize will confirm whether someone including us can enhance mobileOK
checker or not.
 --Kentarou will check how can we use mobileOK checker effectively in
ACTF.

Complexity Visualization (Eleni)
 -complexity algorithm is almost done
  --will start integration work with Kentarou from next week or so
 -will start development of visualization part

4. Next meeting
-tentatively planned on March 2nd.
-Kentarou will send confirmation mail to ML.

---

Best regards,
Kentarou
---