[actf-dev] EclipseCon status

Hey folks. There's only 12 days left for submissions for EclipseCon [1]. I'm looking forward to at least one one-hour talk proposal from ACTF (and maybe a 30-minute talk). Can somebody give me some status on the abstract?

There is some interest in having an accessibility talk on the main stage (i.e. the big room).

FWIW, you don't have to get it perfectly correct the first time. You can just put *something* into the system and then fix it later...

Wayne

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/index.php

Back to the top