Re: [actf-dev] EclipseCon and next monthly call

Hi Yeliz,

It might be difficult to set a meeting before 13 UTC, because it becomes
too early morning in US...

The other option is to start a meeting from 14:00 UTC 10th (Monday). How
about all?

If 10th (Monday) doesn't work, we will schedule a meeting on 13:00 UTC
11th.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008/11/05 20:30
Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [actf-dev] EclipseCon and next monthly call

Hi Kentarou,

Would it be possible to have this meeting on Monday morning (10th
November) rather than 13:00-14:00 UTC?

Yeliz.