Re: [actf-dev] EclipseCon and next monthly call

Hi,

Sorry for this late response. My laptop had broken, and I couldn't access
to my inbox for several days...

I had reserved the conference bridge on 11th last weekend. But, I'll try
to change the schedule to 10th.

I'll send a fixed schedule later.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Mike Paciello <mikepaciello@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008/11/04 02:10
Please respond to
Mike Paciello <mpaciello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"ACTF developers list" <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [actf-dev] EclipseCon and next monthly call

I am traveling that week to speak at Michigan State University on World
Usability Day. The only day I am free is the 10th, if that works.

- Mike