Re: [actf-dev] EclipseCon and next monthly call

Thanks!

I'll confirm the availability of the conference bridge.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008/10/30 19:07
Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [actf-dev] EclipseCon and next monthly call

I think I will available on those dates  (10 & 11 Nov.) as well..

Regards,
Yeliz.