Re: [actf-dev] Plugin structure change

To add to the mix, we are also planning a refactoring/nomenclature change for the java and web validation components to coincide with the 0.5 milestone release. The org.eclipse.actf.validation.javapp plugins and packages will be refactored as org.eclipse.actf.javaco projects and packages while the org.eclipse.actf.validation.mozdom.staticweb projects and packages will be refactored as org.eclipse.actf.webelo. See bugs 245988 and 245992 for details. Distinct javaco and webelo components will also be formed in bugzilla to make filing and retreaving defects more efficient.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able

Kentarou Fukuda <KENTAROU@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/02/2008 08:54 AM

Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[actf-dev] Plugin structure change

Hi all,

For the preparation of the first interim release (0.5), we had changed the
ACTF plugin structure as we talked in the monthly call.

1. org.eclipse.actf.accservice.swtbridge plugin was removed and its
components were merged into org.eclipse.actf.visualization.gui as an
internal package.
2. org.eclipse.actf.util.comclutch.win32 plugin was renamed as
org.eclipse.actf.util.win32.comclutch

Please remove org.eclipse.actf.accservice.swtbridge and
org.eclipse.actf.util.comclutch.win32 from your workspace, and checkout
new org.eclipse.actf.util.win32.comclutch plugin.

Repository: dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology

I also updated the Team Project Set file (*.psf) to build the
aDesigner/aiBrowser.

http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/build.php
http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aiBrowser/build.php

You can also check out the org.eclipse.actf.util.win32.comclutch plugin by
using new psf files.
#Please select "No To All" at the Overwrite confirmation dialog.

If you have any problems, enhancement requests, bugs, etc., please let us
know via bugzilla.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=ACTF

(Please see bug [245521, 245524] for more details about these update.)

Please let me know if you have any issue about the update.

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.