Re: [actf-dev] ACTF monthly call -- Minutes/Notes

Hi Yelize,

Yes. The meeting will be on the 31st July. I'm now preparing the materials
:-)

Hi Mike,

Please join the meeting on 31st July!

Best regards,
Kentarou
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
2008/07/25 15:50

mpaciello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Kentarou Fukuda/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
Subject
Re: [actf-dev] ACTF monthly call -- Minutes/Notes

Hi Mike, Kentarou,

Isn't this meeting on the 31st of July? or Have I missed this ? :(

Regards,
Yeliz.