RE: [actf-dev] ACTF monthly call -- Minutes/Notes

Hi Kentarou -

Are there minutes and/or notes from this meeting? If possible, can they be
posted to the listserv please. Thank you.

I'm also interested in hearing folks experience for creating validation
rules. Watching discussions on the listserv, I sense that creating rules is
difficult and limited. I wonder if we should create a quick tutorial or
user's guide?

Regards,

Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713

nth=7&year=2008&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=0)