Re: [actf-dev] aDesigner question

Hello Kentarou,

Thanks for the interest in my question. I used the instructions listed
in http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/build.php (as
anonymous) to create my workspace in eclipse. Can you please direct me
on where I should look for the following:

- How/Where do you access and extract DOM and CSS information. And where
in the code you use this information as an output?
- How/Where is the heat-map/overlay visualization done?

Based on previous discussion with Simon, you mentioned that you might
extend the visualization. Is this under progress?

For my research, I would like to use this heat-map and based on elements
of the DOM of a Web page create a visualization which will be
represented as an overlay on the page, similar to the aDesigner's
visualization. Also, I am interested on how you extract the information
from the DOM and CSS file in aDesigner because I would like to use it in
order to return some information about the page. This information will
be presented at the top of the page (similar to the skip-to-main-content
link that is at the top of the page when aDesigner does the
visualization) probably as a text. This information will be generated
from a set of equations that I already created that use elements from
the DOM and CSS.

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes,
Eleni