[actf-dev] Next ACTF Meeting

Hi there,
I wonder if there are any thoughts about the next ACTF meeting (like at CSUN), or the frequency of those meetings? I'm General Chair for ACM ASSETS 2008 in October in Halifax, Canada. I was thinking that this may be a good place to hold one and to expand the effort into the research community.

I could probably arrange for extended use of the facilities on the last conference day - we could hold an open session with presentations?

Cheers
Si.

====
Simon Harper