[actf-dev] Bill Curtis-Davidson is out of the office on vacation from Mon Mar 24th through Tue Apr 1st

I will be out of the office starting  03/22/2008 and will not return until
04/02/2008.

I will be out of the office on vacation with limited access to email and
voicemail from Monday, March 24th through Tuesday, April 1st. I plan to
return to my home office on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008.

If this message is urgent or requires immediate attention, please contact
my manager, John Evans (evansjw@xxxxxxxxxx) or try to reach me on my mobile
phone at 404-307-4607.

Back to the top