Re: [actf-dev] The ACTF project is invited to submit a short talk to EclipseCon 2008

Bjorn:
Thank you very much for the offer. We have already been discussing submissions for EclipseCon 2008 and actually may go with a long talk/lecture. We feel that the introduction to ACTF demands an introduction to accessibility, which will be a wholly new topic for many developers and others users of the Eclipse platform. We feel it appropriate to introduce this topic and the framework and that a short talk slot may not be sufficient time to do so.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/18/2007 12:26 PM

Please respond to
ACTF developers list <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[actf-dev] The ACTF project is invited to submit a short talk to EclipseCon 2008

ACTF Team,
As the Emerging Technologies sub-chair for the EclipseCon 2008 Program Committee, I'd like to invite you to submit a short talk proposal. As you know, there are fewer slots than interesting topics around Eclipse but we do have a good selection of short talk slot - I've set aside a short talk slot for you all, if you want it.

Please be aware of the hard-stop November 19th submission deadline, as explained in the
submission instructions.

- Bjorn

--