Re: [phoenix-dev] XWiki

Hello Bjorn,

XWiki actually supports LDAP authentication, since a few months. Here
are some links toward XWiki authentication and user/rights management:

Pluggable authentication mecanism:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Pluggable+Authentication

LDAP Integration: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/LDAPIntegration

The Developer Guide as well as the Administration Guide are in active
development at these URLs:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/WebHome
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WebHome

Regards,

Stéphane

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Stephane, As far as I can tell, XWiki does not support LDAP accounts - XWiki maintains its own database of user accounts. Eclipse.org uses
 the centralized user management of LDAP and thus we need to choose a
wiki that supports LDAP. Please correct me if I misunderstand the documentation.

Regards, Bjorn Freeman-Benson --- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by
 Declude Virus]

--
Stéphane Laurière
slauriere@xxxxxxxxxxxx