Re: [phoenix-dev] Draft Creation Review.ppt

My comments:
  • You need slide numbers - it makes presenting on the phone so much easier.
  • slide 3: Wiki is spelled "Wiki" also I'm not sure that Blog is a proper name so it should be "blog"
  • slide 2.5: Goal #2 - no more frames!
  • Another goal is to distribute the website maintenance to the leaves (the users) where possible while retaining a common "branded" look and feel
  • Probably should have a schedule or plan slide

Here is my first draft of a set of slides for our impending creation review.

Comments very welcome.

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Back to the top