[phoenix-dev] Top 5 at 5, Live on 5 for 5

Users
     - I'm a [C++/J2EE/PHP...] developer, what do I need to download?
     - download: Eclipse, plugins and not just eclipse.org plugins
- Have a problem with Eclipse.. FAQ, HOW-TO's, I get this Java error, etc.
     - Ask questions on the newsgroups and get answers
     - How to join the community - what can I do to become a committer

Contributors
	- easy access to downloads
- Development process (how can I contribute, who do I contact to submit a patch)
	- Access to CVS and bugzilla

Committers
	- easy access to downloads
	- Access to CVS and bugzilla
- How to work with the eclipse.org infrastructure tools (create a plugin, create a web site)
	- Easy access to bugzilla, mailing lists, newsgroups
	- infrastructure status (is anything down?)
	- Access to guidelines (new projects, committer guidelines)
	- How to signal a problem/make a request to the webmaster

--
Denis Roy
IT Administrator,

Back to the top