[aspectj-users] Is aspectJ more appropriate?

Hi All,

I used AspectJ to do recording of ejb invocations from J2ee client
application. Later i was able to
replay those recorded invocations by virtual-users using some Reflection
APIs.

Now i have to work on most important part of my prototype application. i.e.
Finding and resolving
dynamic data correlations while replaying ejb invocations.

Dynamic data correlation means if a bean Bean1 calls a remote method R1 and
this method R1 returns a value, in a real client code this returned value
maybe used later in another Remote call by the same bean or by another. But
while replaying i am doing everything that was recorded so i have to
find where the value returned by a remote call is being used by another call
later.

This is really important for me to replay successfully.

Is it possible to find such relationship using AspectJ? or should i use some
byte code re-engineering library
like ASM etc. to build thing like object graph?

Actually i don't have much knowledge of low level details like byte code
re-engineering.

Please give me some ideas and guidance how can i proceed? :confused: